What I offer in my mentorships
First Hand Experience
For years I have been shooting various niches & have worked through so many scenarios
We will chat about your business, where you are with it and where you want to be. A few key things I get asked about the most:
- Posing and directing to make clients feel comfortable
- Photographing in different lighting situations + camera settings
Things I've gathered over the years + tools I've created myself that you can utilize in your business
Insight on how I manage my business & keep it running even during the slow seasons.
- First Steps in Booking Clients
- Equipment Knowledge
- Marketing & SM Management
What suits you best
FaceTime/Zoom mentor call
1 hour meeting to go over any questions you have. We can talk tips & tricks, business basics, camera how-tos, etc. This is the best option for photographers looking for the answers needed from a live person, not just some blog or video somewhere.
Styled Session workshop
- FaceTime/ Zoom mentor session
- Styled Session with a REAL couple, family, boudoir, solo portrait (dependent on your niche) where you get the chance to work through a photo session start to finish with guided help.
- Post-session mentor wrap up: immediately following the styled shoot we work together through the post-session process & go over your questions
The goal of this workshop is to help guide you in the direction of where you envision your client experience to be & get the photos for your portfolio that you are proud of.
*this option excludes cake smash & milk baths
This option is available to photographers located in Las Vegas, NV looking to take a crash course in Photographer Basics. In this apprenticeship you will get the chance to pick my brain on all photography related tips & tricks during multiple meetings, accompany me on sessions related to your niche and even assist or second shoot based on your experience.
*consult call required to ensure we are a good fit